[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't Try This

  Date:
        Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:03:00 -0600
  From:
        "R. FitzSimmons" <jrfitz-at-diac-dot-com>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Gary,
        Dr.Resonance is correct. It sounds as
if you tried to use a coil power supply to run
the Cockcroft-Walton multiplier. In my expierience,
the multiplier is best suited for negative ion generation
and expierimentation. Many effects of a coil still apply,
yet there are other expiriments, such as charging a body
remotly when used in a 'gun' configuration. If you'd like
schematics or more info, mail me at <jrfitz-at-diac-dot-com>.

Mr. FitzSimmons
jrfitz-at-diac-dot-com
http://www.diac-dot-com/~jrfitz {Still under construction}