[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Fasteners

  Date:
  From:
    To:

From:   Tesla List
Sent:   Tuesday, April 08, 1997 10:33 PM
To:     tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
Subject:        Fasteners

Subject:
        Fasteners
  Date:
        Tue, 8 Apr 1997 19:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
  From:
        SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
    To:
        Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Winding a primary this morning I used some small square fasteners you
peel
and stick down an the other side is slotted for a cable tie. It elevates
the
coil slightly off the base and allows uniform spacing, no need to drill
holes
for cable ties with these. I found them in an electronics shop with the
cable
ties, makes a nice mounting system for the primary coil.     Stephen
Sanders