[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More melted stuff

  Date:
        Tue, 8 Apr 1997 05:53:10 -0500 (CDT)
  From:
        Bert Pool <bertpool-at-flash-dot-net>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Bert,
>
>You have my undivided attention on this monster.  I'll help you out here
>and
>keep my fingers crossed, too!!  Let 'er rip!
>
>Richard Hull, TCBOR

Richard,

Micheal Cranford suggested that I pre-test the dual coil by driving it
with
a signal generator and adjust the outer coil's number of turns so that
its
length/inductance/resonant frequency corresponds to the inner coil.  I
think
it is a valid suggestion and I'm going to do this before I apply power.
It
will be interesting to see how much difference there will be between the
two
coils.  I'll post this, it could be of value to other experimenters.

Bert Pool
bertpool-at-flash-dot-net