[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Broadcast Capacitors

  Date:
        Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:20:39 -0400 (EDT)
  From:
        richard hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Malcolm,
>
>Nah, I don't hate you.......yet.  If you ever get as lucky as Richard
>Hull has been at hamfests bringing home truckloads of Keithley this
>and government surplus EMP that for *only* ten dollars, and start
>waving it in our faces so we all turn green with envy, then I'll hate
>you. : )
>
>rwstephens
>
>Robert,

Just got back from a long weekend of festin'.  152 messages back logged.
you'll really hate me now.  Checkout the HV list where the booty is
partially cataloged.  I hear about coilers who can't seem to find the
stuff
we do at fests, but I am beginning to believe that the fests around me
are
among the finest in the land!!  Dayton is just around the bend!!!  I'm
leavin' that one to others though.  Raliegh is next weekend and it is a
smoker!

Richard Hull, TCBOR