[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need So.Cal Coiler for TV Production

Subject:
        Need So.Cal Coiler for TV Production
  Date:
        Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:50:09 -0800
  From:
        "Jeff W. Parisse" <jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com>
    To:
        "'The Tesla Group'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

All,

One of my TV Producer contacts wants to film a working coil for German
TV. My team can't do it because I'll be out of town
and they don't want to run the coil without me. To be considered, you
MUST...

1. Have a working coil capable of 48" or better.
2. Live in the Southern California area (closer to Hollywood the
better).
3. Be available to demo the coil between April 17th - April 22nd.
4. Respect my business contacts and not avail yourself to professional
special effects work.

Please send an e-mail reply with attached photo of your coil to
jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com

Jeff W. Parisse, Art Director
Digital Design Labs.

jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com