[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: earth resonance

Tesla List wrote:

> >From ed-at-alumni.caltech.eduSun Sep  1 21:57:36 1996
> Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 11:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Edward V. Phillips" <ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: earth resonance
>
>         What proof does anyone have that "
> It seems that in his Colorado Springs work he
> somehow produced a frequency (8hz, 16hz) that resonated
> perfectly withe earths natural resonance and produced
> remarkable results.  How did he produce a wave of that
> incredibly low frequency? "
>         If he did this he violated a few laws of physics, which none
> of his other work seems to have done, and which he never claimed.  Is
> there anything in the CS notes which suggest such a low frequency?
> Most of the calculations reported there are straight forward and
> accurate, and don't suggest anything like that to me.  Guess I have
> to buy Richard's guide, which I keep intending to do.
> Ed Phillips

Good man Ed!

Tesla never, produced any low frequency elf stuff in Colorado!  He never
mentions it in his own notes and that is that!!!  So few people really
read the CSN, but they have it religously stached in their libraries
(reference, you know- Right!)

Nice to see you read the thing.  I had to re-read it,cover to cover,
about 13 times over the last 7 years.  I still check on sections from
time to time.  Most of it only makes sense after a lot of "hands-on"
time.  That's why I wrote my book (it is now out of print by the way, but
a few booksellers may still have a copy.)

Richard Hull, TCBOR