[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ground rods

Hello all,
I have a few questions about grounding. I have access to 8ft. sections of
Stainless Steel Tubing (free) would this work for ground rods. I know Copper
(not free) is best. Also I was going to put them under my covered deck to
keep them out of the way, but the earth is dry under there, would it be
better to put them somewhere wetter? And last does anyone know of a mail
order source for Tungsten TIG points or rod? I called a few welding supply
places in the Dallas area and they didnt know what I was talking about? Thanks.

Brad McPeak