[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMP cabinet

Tesla List wrote:

> >From hullr-at-whitlock-dot-comMon Sep 23 22:05:49 1996
> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:12:15 -0700
> From: Richard Hull <hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: EMP cabinet
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> Another fantastic weekend of hamfestin'.  I just picked up an incredible
> buy.
SNIP
> This weekend at the Va. Beach hamfest, I picked up a US government, Mil
> spec. EMP proof standard 19" rack cabinet!  Another cast off from the
> Naval Reserch Labs.  It is all aluminum with Mu metal interior.  It is 6'
> tall, fully castered, and has front and rear doors.
>
> Richard Hull, TCBOR

Richard:
	I wish we had as many hamfests here in Wisconsin as the east coast
appears to have--great find on your new rack cabinet.  I have a question
on a different topic--when you replied to Chip on the fact that only PVC
forms have been used on your big coils, could you explain if you have
sealed the PVC and was it sealed both inside and out?  Thanks in advance

Chuck Curran