[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

wireless transmission/tesla magnifier

I've heard a lot about the Tesla Magnifier. What EXACTLY is it, and what
advantages does it have over standard Tesla coils? I am primarily interested in
wireless transmission. Does anybody have any suggestions on alternate forms of
HF/HV transmission, using either resonance conduction or standard means? Are
there commercial applications for this?

Could somebody post a schematic of the Magnifier?

Another thing--I am in charge of Project W.E.T. (Wireless Energy Transmission)
in southern calif. Funding is zero, and I was wondering if anybody knew how to
get seed money for the project from say Westinghouse? Any ideas?

I have heard that the best primary is saucer shaped. Like this?

-                    -
  -                -
     -           -
       -        -
(sorry for the cheap illustration)

Is there any reason why solid groundwire (say, 10 guage) wouldn't work well for
the conductor?

If anybody knows HOW to transmit wireless power (not induction) then please let
me know.

Thanks a kV,
Grant A. Kirkwood
Director, Project W.E.T.
gakirkwood-at-hotmail-dot-com

Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail-dot-com

[Please direct funding information directly to Grant.  -- Chip ]