[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes.

>         I just wanted to say I am really enjoying reading Richard's
>  Guide. I think it actually stands well on its own even though it
>  supposed to be read along side the notes. The up to date terminology
>  not to mention the anecdotal side-issues makes it a real pleasure.
>  Well worth the money IMO.

	I second that opinion. Nice work Richard. I particularly enjoyed
your practical analysis of the actual lengths possible of spark in Tesla's
system.

> Can you please tell me how to order this book and what the cost is?
>
> Thanks,  Ed Sonderman

	Hi Ed. I got mine from

> Twenty First Century Books, Box 2001, Breckenridge, CO. 80424.
Twenty First Century Books also has a very complete Tesla book
catalog, with several new titles (first edition of Tesla's "New
York Lecture, April 6 1897" to name one). Tel: 303-453-9293

	This is a cut and paste from Richard Quick's reference list.  They
don't take cradit cards, but will happily send you a book list.

Stan Harle