[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Book Review

Greetings,

With a cover price of 26.95, Leland Anderson's
publication "Nicola Tesla, On his work with
alternating currents" is a must have for the
Tesla buff.  The spiral bound 237 page manual
sports a hefty number of photos and illustrations.
Except for a handfull, I have never seen these
pictures before and I have a fairly large collection
of Tesla material.  While this book is promoted as
containing pre-hearing transcripts between Tesla
and his attorney, there is considerably more
information to be gleaned from this book.
ISBN 0-9632652-0-2.  Library of congress
92-60482.
Save your lunch money,  its worth the 27 bucks.

Glenn