[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 10X Arcs

Quoting Richard Hull <hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com>:

> I don't know if I reported this yet.  Last Thursday, We,
> at the TCBOR, just went over the 10X mark in spark output!!

Amen!
> <
     It is a notable observation that these "extra coils"
     with one of the terminals free, enable the obtainment
     of practically ~any~ e.m.f. the limits being so far
     remote, that I would not hesitate in undertaking to
     produce sparks of thousands of feet in length in this
     manner. Owing to this feature I expect that this method
     of raising the e.m.f. with an open coil will be recog-
     nized later as a material and beautiful advance in the
     art.
> <
> <  N. Tesla, CSN entry dated July 11, 1899, pp 79. NOLIT edition.

Richard, I offer my most sincere and heartiest congrats. You
are a true disciple. Da Man!

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12