[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Copper Rod Grounding

I would think that the grounding rod parameters may affect the magnitude of
the energy that is converted to a longitudinal wave imparted into the
Earth's mass.

Here are some ideas:

What if the grounding rod were positioned so that it is axially aligned with
the primary of the Tesla coil?

What if this rod were then made of iron for its' magnetic properties? How
would the material selection of the grounding rod affect the longitudinal wave?

How far can a rod be driven into the Earth without heavy equipment?

Regards;
Dennis C. Lee