[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grant's Coils

><SNIP>
Grant wrote -
>I've built many coils, and now I'm attempting wireless energy transmission.
This
>is a big experiment involving many people. Anybody have any suggestions? I have
>a four inch secondary coil. What is the best way to construct a primary coil? I
>have heard many opinions on this. Does anybody know an easy way to transmit the
>power?

Grant. Try using a On-Off footswitch.  Then you can control the unit with
your foot!  Hook up an antenna and you're broadcating!  And the FCC won't
like you!  So do it momemtarily.  The oldsters used to use a code key.  I
don't know if I like 120 volts at my fingertips!  Unless you had an
isolation circuit in there.

Hope that helps.
Later,
*** Magic Bill ***