[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T.C. Software package?

I think that you are referring to me though I have not been a member
for more than 2 months. I have a program that I will send to you free
that you may distribute to anyone that you desire free of charge
though I ask that you keep the files complete and do not delete any.
And yes.. I am considering working on a windows based design program
(CAD) that is especially for Tesla Coil design. I built one in DOS
that was DOS "windows" but never completed it. It was a few years ago
and had a number of projects that took up my time. After time passed
it became apparent that MS Windows was to rule and so I scrapped the
DOS version altogether (Though I still have a copy I would give
away). I stated awhile back that I would start work on a windows
version if there was enough interest in it. I will not be able to
give it away free though as the version that I just sent you was not
free on it's initial introduction. The fee will be minimal
though if I decide to undertake the project.

Sincerely,
Chris Singletary
President - Lightning Software
Believe that you CAN accomplish the impossible and you shall.