[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Small Coil Finished - Thx

Quoting Bob Schumann <tesla-at-america-dot-com>:

> If anyone wants me to post any pics here to the group
> I will try the UUEncode scheme and send them to Chip.
> Again......thanks all! Bob Schumann

Bob, I can access the site address you gave through my
mail gate (I use a backwater BBS). But I am UUENCODE
compatable and would love to see the images.

Convert GIF files into JPG, then UUENCODE and attach them to E-
Mail going to Chip. He can process them through his sub-list
I believe.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

[ Right you are.  I can translate many image formats to GIF or JPG and
  uuencode them.  I also have a uudecode for DOS/Win if you have to suffer that
  "OS" -- Chip ]