[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grant's Coils

Tesla List wrote:
Jim Fosse wrote,

> Barry,
>         Now that I've just bought another 5 gallons of shell Diaxal-ax
> today;(  would you care to explain why it's nasty to work with? I do
> know from experience that a) it disloves "hot glue" and b) smells like
> kerosene, but why don't you like it.
>
>         regards,
>
>         jim

Jim,

Does this stuff really dissolve hot glue? I seem to remember someone
posting that tranlucent-white hot glue sticks were really LDPE - Shell
Diala-X shouldn't dissolve these. Was the stuff that dissolved another
type of hot glue?

You're certainly right about the odor...!

Safe (and sometimes smelly) coilin' to ya!

-- Bert --