[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New pictures

Tesla List wrote:

> >From bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-comSun Sep 22 22:29:57 1996
> Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 16:37:12 -0700
> From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: New pictures
>
> Hi all!
>
> I just uploaded some new pictures on funet - these show assembly of flat
> plate caps using 4 mil LDPE, a tandem static gap (ala Richard Quick),
> and some shots of my 10" coil. They can be seen at the Tesla ftp site
> that Kristian Ukkonen administers. Sorry for the quality of the pictures
> - I don't have very good photographic equipment.
>
> Location:
>    ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/
>
> Directory: hickman
>
> Thanks Kristian!
>
> -- Bert --

Hello Bert:

	Thanks for taking the time to post the shots of your coiling efforts.
I enjoyed looking at the results of what must have been alot of work.
Your comment on you photographic equipment caught my attention.  I
bought a manual shutter release in order to take some shots with a 20
year old non-electronic Konica but the "Bulb" setting postion doesn't
work. H'mmm, guess I could try the new Minolta and see if it blows up
after one or two shots!!  Again, thanks for the phot's!

Chuck Curran