[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Condenser Products

<<
         You did not state at what voltage your power input is.
         Even though these caps are designed for TC application,
         I believe it is best to have a cap rated higher than
         the input voltage to the primary. My next project will
         have 2 15kv-at-60ma neons, so I got the cap rated at 20kv
         and still I will build a shatter box for it :o

         Bob  >>
Its a 15kvac cap and im going to run 12kv-at-60ma   :o. I prefer a cap with 2.5
times the volt in rating but my master card is warming up.   Steve