[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Book Review

Tesla List wrote:

> >From gcerny-at-megspo.megsinet-dot-netThu Sep 26 22:17:57 1996
> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:56:47 +0000
> From: Glenn <gcerny-at-megspo.megsinet-dot-net>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Tesla Book Review
>
> Greetings,
>
> With a cover price of 26.95, Leland Anderson's
> publication "Nicola Tesla, On his work with
> alternating currents" is a must have for the
> Tesla buff.  The spiral bound 237 page manual
> sports a hefty number of photos and illustrations.
> Except for a handfull, I have never seen these
> pictures before and I have a fairly large collection
> of Tesla material.  While this book is promoted as
> containing pre-hearing transcripts between Tesla
> and his attorney, there is considerably more
> information to be gleaned from this book.
> ISBN 0-9632652-0-2.  Library of congress
> 92-60482.
> Save your lunch money,  its worth the 27 bucks.
>
> Glenn

I have known Leland for a few years now and he never puts out anything
that isn't a revalation!  What he knows and hasn't told would fill
volumes.  His archives are so extensive that he helped the Tesla museum
out by sumitting a couple of photos from the 1899 Colorado Springs
lab for the original volume of the  CSN that the museum in Belgrade
didn't even know exisited!!  I learn something new from him in every
conversation.  His books will live on as the real definitive story on the
fertile period of Tesla's work from 1890-1920.

Richard Hull, TCBOR