[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Great Storm

We had a great storm last night.  Best lightning I have ever seen.   I saw
several bolts head toward the earth and then turn around and go back into the
clouds, making interesting circle and square patterns.  I also saw several
strikes that would hit and then loop up and hit again a ways away - making
images like the letter h or m with two or three humps.  One strike headed
down and made a complete 360 before it hit.  We had massive long bolts
occuring from cloud to cloud with fingers coming off along the way (looking
like a rake).  One would start and trigger bolts across the whole sky.  I
don't know what was going on but I was the best show I have ever seen.  All
the time I was watching it, I was wishing everyone on this list could see it
because I can't begin to describe it adequately.

Ed Sonderman