[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dinking

<<
 >From my own observations, the worst person to have around is the one who
 thinks he has all the answers.  Count me among the proud, the few,
 the "dinkers"!
  >>   Steve,  The first time I talked to you on reference to the HV list I
knew that you had  class; you said  " My father is Mr Roys, Im Steve "
  after I adressed you as Mr Roys.  I think that its just when a person feels
inferior, or possibly feels that not enough attention is being paid to their
OBIVOUS SUPERIOR standing in the Tesla community. I prefer to think of the
list as a friendly place, and a lot of the fellows I feel like I know,like
Malcom, who Ive never met is always a good man to have at hand.He is smart,
and I have yet, and probably never will see him be rude.My smarts are not
equal to his, but the most simple question he will respond to, respectfully.
That even gives a dumb ass like me a little dignity. I have a feel for the
Jazz that I create in a lab and I even know a little math,and chemistry ,and
biology,and theory, enough that I could probably even calculate the formula
of how to be nice+ or - .001%  We'll leave the light on for ya.    Steve