[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

oops

	Would the person that offered to send me an e-mail packet that
they had collected concerning the building and designing of tesla coils
please send it to me.  I am really sorry I did not get your name but I
accidentally erased all of my mail while trying to get a bug out of my
e-mail server. =;-i My address is rpittman-at-juno-dot-com.
	Sorry it took me so long to respond but grades came out this last
week and I have not been able to do much breathing.
	Also Steve or chip, if either of you happen to have a copy of the
list that steve sent me of things to pick up, I would be very greateful
if you could mail it my way.  If not don't worry about it I will find
some other way.

Sorry for my goof
Ronnie