[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Disk center finding

To all concearned:

My local Home Depot has a relatively cheap but high precision plastic
thingamjigger for finding the center of any circle, octigon or square up to
about 12inches in diameter.  This may be usefull to those who are attempting
to make a rotary gap with out the luxury of a lathe.  (I had a lathe but sold
it several years ago because I never used it).  It is called "The Center
Finder" or something similar.    It's made in Singapore but bears no
manufacturers name on the device itself or the package any where that I can
see.  Hope this helps.

Wobble free disking to you!

  - DavidF -