[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Book Review

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> To: Tesla-list-subscribers-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
> Date: Tuesday, October 01, 1996 11:25 PM
>
> >From MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nzTue Oct  1 21:36:34 1996
> Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:15:27 +1200
> From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>

> > > Re: Leland Anderson
> > >         Didn't I just see an ad somewhere stating that Anderson had
> > > a large amount of original Tesla archival material for sale for
> > > an asking price of $17K?????
> > > Ed Phillips
> >

> > You are correct Ed.  He is selling off most of his material so that
> > others can follow up using his research material.  He is  tired of
> > writing, I think and he may have one more good book in him yet.  I wish
> > had 17 kilobucks to invest.
> >
> > Richard Hull
>
> Ouch! I hope that it doesn't end up in some dingy cellar belonging to
> a millionaire investor :(  That info must be made to see the light of
> day IMO. Tragedy for us all if it doesn't.
>
> Malcolm

Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste. Telsa made a huge sacrifice when he
gave Westinghouse the AC patents. He gave the world a huge gift in
technology. There are probably lots of treasure locked-up in private
collections.
Sorry, down off my soapbox now.
dave