[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: multiple resonators

Greetings all.

Thanks again Richard for the details. It sounds more do-able
than fireballs. Duane includes details of his scheme in his book,
though I think that I can see a simpler way of doing it with a master
frequency of six times the coil frequency and using dividers to
produce the sync pulses. It'll take quite a while to get 3 drivers
finished though

> I really don't consider the
> electronic system a real competitor for spark records it stands as a
> uniquely controlable device where many research opportunities exist.

I certainly agree with the second part of your statement, you're almost
certainly right on the first part as well but I'll see how far I can get!

Have fun,

Alan Sharp