[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The "T" word

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi All,
I want to add that theory is an excellent starting point for many
applications, TCs included.
There is still a great need for experience in taking the theory to
practicality. Drawing a wire or ground symbol on a piece of paper is a far
cry from the reality of copper interconnects or whether there is a buried
grid or a cold water pipe being used. Experience can 'see' parasitics or
'know' that certain arrangements will work better. The technicians keep
the engineers honest and the engineers keep forging new ideas based on "T".
Without both how do we move ahead?
Dave