[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spice simulation pictures

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi GL,
I have never tried to closely model a TC. I suspect the distributed
capacitance (self capacitance)
is probably overshadowed by the addition of a lumped capacitor at the end.
I wanted to try a 1/4
wavelength xmission line, but couldn't get it to simulate. (step size to
small)
A good question is; how much C becomes to much? I have heard of some very
large toroids on some fairly
small coils. I doubt if spice can answer this question, I will however play
with it to see what happens.

Dave (flaming stones as necessary)