[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Duracel Commericial

Hey TCers,

The Duracel commerical that I bid for several months ago finally hit the
airwaves. It's touting the new built in battery tester and is done as a
computer generated 3D animation.

The spot opens with a computer generated landscape with lightning in the
background. The lightning is "hand drawn" and looks it! But they didn't
have the time to hire me to do the real stuff (I wasn't ready when they
called).

The folks at the studio (one of Hollywood's largest and most successful
computer special effects houses) want a test reel of the Mark III as
soon as I'm finished with it. So there is hope that I'll break into Bill
Wysock's market share a little (he's still the king).

Jeff W. Parisse
DDL Special Effects Group