[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Failure

You wrote:

snip

>Sounds like a good idea, especially of if CP doesn't want the cap
>back.  Other than the disconnected metal strap, the cap sections
>appeared to be OK.

snip

All rolls were OK and checked out.

>Is the above cap what you're using now, or did you go with a
>different vendor's cap? Since you didn't want a replacement, did CP
>give you a refund instead?

snip

>-- Bert --

CP offered to check the damaged cap for possible replacement.  I did
not want to risk replacement with another defective cap.  So, I rebuilt
the casing and placed the cap in a wooden containment box.  I have no
complaints and matter of fact it now prforms great.  Just a more
independent approach.

RWW