[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?

At 05:25 AM 11/5/96 +0000, you wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?
>Re: 50%
>> Subject: Re: 50%
>
>From hullr-at-whitlock-dot-comMon Nov  4 21:44:30 1996
>Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:22:29 -0800
>From: Richard Hull <hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?
>
>Tesla List wrote:
>>
>> >From lod-at-pacbell-dot-netSun Nov  3 22:01:23 1996
>> Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 18:52:00 +0000
>> From: GE Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>> Subject: Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?
>>
>> Tesla List wrote:
>> big snip
>>

>Good boy Malcolm,
>
>Don't let 'em talk yo out of the fact of the matter.
>
>I did the experiment a year ago for the first time in my life with my own
>hands or I wouldn't have gone on so long over this topic!  v/2 it is and
>always will be.
>
>Richard Hull, TCBOR

Richard -

I agree. Lets not talk anyone out of the truth. But lets not leave anyone
with the wrong information.

Refer to my post of Nov 5. Do you see anything incorrect with my
calculations for the two capacitor problem?

Note that you cannot use the coulomb equation for determining energy
conservation. Also you cannot assume the 2 cap voltage. You have to
calculate it.

You say you have performed the test. What size were the capacitors and what
voltage did you use. What was the final voltage and was the voltage stable
for the test?

Jack C.