[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: need pole pig advice

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> From: Charles Brush <74040.3317-at-CompuServe.COM>
>
> >>One of these days I'll be like you all...Another job, more time, more
> space...<<
> I hear you!  Being an apartment dweller, my "pig coil" lives in a tool
> shed at my folk's place 150 miles away.  Haven't had time to play with
> it since early September.

Well, you could mount the pig on wheels at the outside of the
apartment house, roll it in, use the elevator (check the weight
limit:), put it to your living room corner - living room has
the balcony, right? Now, you set-up your magnifier tank inside
your living room and (best part) via a stiff copper pipe guide
the tertiary out of the windows and to the middle air before
balcony.. Like this :

 neightbour up X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 living-room   X
               W                            T
          |--------------------------CCCCCC-T
  #       |    W                            T
 PIG     SEC   W         X
 PIG TA-PSECP  W balcony X
 PIG NK-PSECP  X         X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 neightbour dn X

Where X walls, -- copper pipe, W window, C coil, T toroid

Of course, only for the totally fanatic 'coilers without a wife :)

To get the system fancy, one would add a motor that would push
the tertiary out and then pull it in again after experiments..

> p.s. Chip - Are you going to put your new photos on your web page?

Chip's new pics are at ../tesla/pictures/chip at nic.funet.fi - I do
add all the pics posted to the list to nic asap.

Kristian.

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law |