[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Device

>I want to build a coil that I saw a picture of on I believe keelynet with the
>Pri coil in the middle of the Sec which was mounted horiz. there were two
>lines comming from each end of the  Sec with two ball electrodes aprox 5
>inches apart.  I need to have some data on this coil to construct it, anyone
>know who built it?. Any help will be appreciated.  S Sanders

If I'm not mistaken (and I very well could be) your describing a
Bipole/Bipolar Tesla Coil. I cant really tell you much about them, for I
have only experimented and built more 'traditional' coils. Maybe you could
look up Bipolar Tesla Coils, or go to Bill Beaty's Tesla Page...
http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/tesla/tesla.html

Thats the best I can do for ya. Hope that helps some.

Brad