[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PK ZIP

Recently someone on the list warned about a trojan horse called PK ZIP. I
downloaded a collection of icons from AOL, the file contained 9 icons for
whatever I wanted to apply them to, shortcuts etc... I rebooted my computer
for some reason and later when I viewed the icon collection I found the file
PK ZIP which had been claoked as an icon in the collection and unless I
looked at file size or properties I could have opened the file and the
pandoras box therin. Chip may send this or not but I wanted to warn
downloaders like myself of this most recent treachery I've found.

Stephen Sanders