[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: need pole pig advice

Tesla List wrote:

> |> Subject: need pole pig advice
> |Subject: Re: need pole pig advice
> |> Subject: need pole pig advice
>
> >From Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.milSun Nov 10 21:41:21 1996
> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 19:48:00 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil
> To: tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: need pole pig advice
>
> What,  no home delivery? Did they ask what it would be used for?
> What did you tell them?
> Barry

Barry:
	Well, I really did not want home delivery--much easier to have it taken
off the truck at work with a fork lift.  Since both my wife and I work,
no one would be home when the truck pulled up anyway!  No questions at
all were asked, but I did use the company name and delivery address.  It
made it real straight forward.  I hope it's that easy for all.  Let us
know how your order goes.

Chuck