[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (no subject) (fwd)

On May 3, I had asked if anyone had constructed a PSPICE model of a
secondary coil, which takes into account the effects of the sheet capacitance
and the turn-to-turn coupling, and doesn't treat the coil as a lumped element.
I received a response (from whom I can't remember, as the BBS dump crashed
my email account - 6000 records!) which stated "Yes, I have already constructed
an accurate PSPICE model of the secondary coil."  So, at this point I would
like to re-state the question as a friendly imperative: 'Please describe your
PSPICE model of the secondary coil."

Thanks in advance, Greg Leyh