[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's USA Patents (Refs in Australia)

> Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 01:40:36 +1000 (EST)
> From: Rodney Davies <rodney-at-johnxt7.anu.edu.au>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla's USA Patents
>
> On Tue, 14 May 1996,  <gbaddele-at-vitgssw.telecom-dot-com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Tesla Researchers,
> >
> > Apparently the reference "Glenn, Jim (ed), 1994, THE COMPLETE PATENTS OF

> > NIKOLA TESLA, Barnes & Nobel, 535pp" contains 112 USA patents in Tesla's

> > name.  I don't have this reference, but from examining many others I
have
> > built up a database of many details concerning 113 USA patents which I
> > believe to be in Tesla's name.
>
> How would someone in Australia go about obtaining these patents?
>
> Thanks,
> Rod
> Rodn%johnxt7-at-anu.edu.au

My main reference for patents is "Nikola Tesla: Lectures, Patents, Articles"
(dont have author, publisher etc on hand at the moment), it is a huge work
with reproductions of 98% of his original patents.  I bought it at "McGills
bookshop" in Melbourne, Victoria.  They had a small section on Telsa several
years ago, but I don't think they carry anything now.  However, "The
Technical Bookshop" and "Whole Earth Bookshop" in Melbourne (all three in
Swanston St) do currently have small Tesla sections, but they didn't have
this book at my last look about a year ago.

In New South Wales, try "Esoteric Bookshop" at 408 Elizabeth St, Surry
Hills, 212 2225.

Glenn Baddeley <gbaddele-at-vitgssw.telecom-dot-com.au>
National Vice President,
Australian Nikola Tesla Society (ANTS),
BH +61 3 9253 8072 (time-zone Z+10)
Victoria, Australia

PS:  Jim Fosse is helping me out with checking patents in "THE COMPLETE
PATENTS OF NIKOLA TESLA".