[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer Info

Peter,

Unless you have 400Hz available, you are probably going to be
disappointed.  Others will correct me if I'm wrong, but the 400~ means
400Hz.  You are probably at 50Hz, and likely 220V as well.
I believe that you will only be able to drive the thing with
50/400 * 115 (14.375 Volts) without releasing a little smoke.

The voltage is a little low too.

Chip