[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More power

tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com wrote:

> >From Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com Mon Mar 18 11:43 MST 1996

> Like what is terminal # 5 used for?  Do you have a book on this
> beast?  Anyone else?
>

> Ed Sonderman

Ed:

In regards to this one question the Superior Electric catalog I have
clearly shows that terminal #5 & #1 are for 120VAC input, resulting
in the full 280 VAC output on terminals #1 & #3.  The maximum
current rating is valid only up to 150 VAC output and then a
derating curve applies, which is printed in the book.  I only
photocopied this one page, not the one with the derating curve.  If
you need it just yell and I'll get a copy.

Chuck Curran