[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

admin apologies, not tesla, but read anyway

Greetings all,

Sorry for the poor turnaround time.  Since I do this list from work,
work gets the priority.  We are having a big release/deadline soon,
so it may get in the way a little.  I'll try to make sure
that things go out at least once a day on week days.

Another thing...  I have been in the process of setting up a home machine
to handle the list.  This will have two main advantages:  I'll be able
to post messages on the weekend, and I'll get the list off the work machine.
With this goal in mind, is there someone with Linux/UNIX sys-admin
experience that is willing to help me with the setup of my machine?
Please reply to me directly, as this is distinctly off topic and I'll
not mention this again until the actual move takes place.

Yet another thing...  When replying to someones posting, if you can make
the included message as small as possible (deleting the mailer boilerplate
for instance) it will help reduce the size and cost for people to down
load their messages.

Thanks for your tolerance and consideration.

Chip
chip-at-objinc-dot-com