[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tank Circuit Stray Inductance...

Volumes I and II of "High Speed Pulse Technology" by Frank B. Frungel
were published in 1965.  Volume III is subtitled "Capacitor Dischrge
Engineering", and was published in 1976.  The publisher of all three volumes was
Academic Press (New York San Francisco London).  Since Dr. Frungel is German, I
suspect that the London operation actually published the books.  These books are
still on the shelves of University Engineering and Physics Libraries.  I have
access to all three volumes if anyone needs more information.