[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla and Measurements.

Hi all,
        I badly need some information from someone who has access to
the Colorado Springs Notes. I am hoping to get a copy later this year
but I need the info now.
    Questions : (a) Did Tesla measure the Q's of his primary coils in
isolation (including spark gaps)?  (b) If so, what technique did he
use to measure them (I imagine there weren't too many o'scopes around
at the time :)  (c)  Also if so, what results did he get?  (d)
Finally, what conclusions did he reach about his results?

Thanks to any and all who answer. I really need to know this stuff.

Regards,
Malcolm