[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Current XFMR

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996 tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com wrote:

> I am looking for a current xfmr for measuring my system current.
> I have looked through my surplus catalogs to no avail, and swap meets
> around here are non-existant.
> Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell (Scotty says they run
> about $5-$15).
> Or, does anyone know where to obtain one.

There is a fairly large Baltimore Amateur Radio Club hamfest this weekend in
Baltimore (Saturday AND Sunday at the Timonium Fairgrounds for anyone in
the area without anything to do this weekend), and I will be selling some
stuff in the tailgate section and trolling for local Tesla coilers for my
"group", so I'll be there bright and early.  I'm always on the lookout
for CT's and the like, so if I see any and they're decently priced, I'm
sure that I'll buy them.  If I do find any and no one else comes to your
rescue, I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Steven Roys.