[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP Caps & I'm still alive

Re: Kevin's offer to take over the CP cap order

>Kevin,
> thank you for the offer.
>
>All,
> any news?
>
>I never recieved the "I'm still alive" portion of this post, so as far
>as I can tell it's still in limbo.
>
> jim

Jim,

The jist of Scott's message was that the order did not go through, and due to
schedule constraints he would like to find someone else to handle it.  I'm all
for Kevin taking it over (thank's Kevin!), if everyone else wants to try again.
 All those for or against should probably speak up so we can get it going again
as quickly as possible.  It might make sense to email Kevin directly to avoid
clogging up Chip's list (?).

Charles