[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP cap order

>I'm also trying to contact Scott Myers over the CP order. Does
>anyone know where he is? The cap should have arrived by now I
>think :(

>Steve Crawshaw

>[ I've tried to call him, but the numbers that I get from directory
>  assistance are incorrect.  Does anyone have his phone number?
>  He seems to have vanished.  I also tried fingering scotty-at-wesnet-dot-com,
>  but didn't get any information back.  I've never gotten any bounced
>  messages either that I know of. -- Chip ]

Has anyone tried calling CP directly to find out the status yet?  Anyone have
their number?  I know that my check was dated 3/22.  If the order went in at
the very end of March(?), then they might be only a week or two overdue.
Still, I'm getting sort of nervous myself.  Particularly given the above
messages.

Charles Brush

[ I just looked up CP's phone number: (904)796-3561, Fax: (904)799-0221
  I was going to call yesterday, but didn't get the chance.  If anyone
  else calls, let everyone know. -- Chip ]