[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Final Capacitor Test Results

Ed:
   Sorry to hear about the capacitor failure you just had.  That's sort
of a kick in the head with a $200 cap going west like that.  Hope you can
fit in another one in the near future and keep on making sparks.  I have
just assembled 80% of my new toroid as of last night and both the rotary
and stationary gaps are done here.  The toroid is 48" in diameter and I
still have to wrap the aluminum tape on the tube section.  My cap is
still healthy due to absolutely no use yet but I sure hope that in a week
or so I'll be ready to plug in and start the initial testing.  Good Luck
on a new cap!

Chuck Curran