[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

vacuum cleaner blower

All,

In case anyone is interested, I just stumbled across a netsite of American Science
and Surplus, http://www.sciplus-dot-com
They have a vacuum cleaner style high speed blower unit similar but
slightly larger than I am using to force quench and cool my rotary
contacts on my MTC unit. The one I am using is made by Lamb and its a 6.5
amp unit.
These sound slightly more powerful.  Stock item #25959.  Vaccuum Motor.
120 VAC -at-8 A. 12,000 RPM. 1-3/4" air inlet.  Outlet (41) 3/8" slots.
$12.50 each. These look like a good score!

The best performing V-8 street rod I ever made was blown.  Now I've
discovered it also works for Tesla coils.  Cool!

Happy Coiling!, rwstephens