[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help w/ Chokes

>Good point, but you're saying you chose a garage door opener over an arc
welder
>for your pig??  Where are your priorities??? ;)
>
>>You're right! what does it matter that I can only get 20" arcs to my
>>garage door opener, no matter how much power I put in.  The opener
>>can't open the door anyway. (mechanical failure;)

Ahhh but don't forget the most important equation for the Tesla coil builder:
more power=more damage (something like P out = D squared...can't remember
exactly).  Maybe with the pig hooked up you could actually melt part of the
door opener.  Real mechanical damage can be just as impressive as long sparks.
:)

Charles   --can't wait to get a pig myself!--