[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Pspice model of Tesla Coil

Hello,

----------
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:09:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: dll-at-egg-rb-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Pspice model of Tesla Coil

I have modelled a tesla coil using a Spice compatible program called Micro Cap.
The results were quite close to my observations on the actual system.  The most
difficult part to model is the spark gap.  I you will send me your mailing or
FAX address, I will send you copies of the analysis.

I'd be interested. Email < PikeGreen-at-multipro-dot-com >]

I'm also looking for a reasonably good, relatively inexpensive,
Spice compatible program for use here at home. I have Pspice at
work. The name Micro Cap rings a bell but I can't place it. Can
you give me some information?

Thanks,
Pike