[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ed's Coil

<< ubject: Ed's Coil

 Hi Ed (Sonderman),
                   Did you find out why your coil stopped working the
 second time?

 Thanks,
 Malcolm

Malcom,

No, I haven't taken it apart again yet.  I guess I am waiting for some
motivation.  I'll get excited one of these days and tear it down and see if I
can find the problem.  It is somewhat discouraging lately, every time I run
it something goes to hell.  I thought this system would be pretty bullit
proof by now- heavy variacs, pole pig, commercial capacitor, etc.  But in
this business, I guess there is no such thing.

I will keep you posted.

Ed Sonderman